VdS testing LOX Oxygen Sensor
VdS testing of LOX Detect Precision Oxygen Sensor is successfully completed
For the last 2.5 years we have been very busy obtaining approval from VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH Germany for our LOX Detect Precision Oxygen sensor. We are therefore very proud that we were told in January that all tests had been successfully completed and that we received a provisional approval document.
VdS is one of Europe’s leading independent certification bodies, specialized in the field of fire safety.
The oxygen sensor has been tested in accordance with the following guidelines:
- VdS 3404:2016-05 (draft in German) – Requirements and test methods for oxygen sensors
- DIN EN 54-7:2006-09 + AC:2008: Fire detection and fire alarm systems – Smoke detectors (German version EN 54-7:2000 + A1:2002 + A2:2006)
- VdS 2504:1996-12 VdS guidelines for automatic fire detection and fire alarm systems, fire detectors, requirements and test methods, 5.6 on the interference immunity of the detector according to DIN EN 50130-4:2011
- DIN EN 60068-2-27:2009 Environmental testing Part 2-27: Tests- Test Ea and guidance: Shock (IEC 60068-2-27:2008)
- DIN EN 61000-4-2:2009 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-2: Testing and measurement techniques – Electrostatic discharge immunity test (IEC 61000-4-2:2008)
This certificate is a crown on years of work on research and development by our colleagues in the R&D department.